Student Internships at Willow House
Our application process for FALL 2021 – Spring 2022 Clinical Student Interns is CLOSED. We thank those who applied for their time.
We will be reopening applications in late Spring 2022 for internships for Fall 2022 – Spring 2023. Please check back later for more information at that time.
Willow House is excited to invite you to apply for our internship program. We are looking for interns who are passionate about the grief and bereavement field and would like to learn more about supporting grieving individuals and communities. Bereavement work can be challenging but also very heartwarming and fulfilling. If you are interested in being apart of the Willow House team to further your education on providing grief support groups, presentations, family and community support, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to:
- Commit to one full school year
- Participate in our Facilitator Training: Dates to be determined
- Available to Intern during the day Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Be available on Monday and Thursday evenings to attend support groups
- Due to COVID-19, our Internship program is currently virtual. Comfortability with technology is a must.
- When we resume in person services (when it is safe to do so) transportation is required. Students are required to attend groups in Libertyville, Arlington Heights, Chicago and in Bannockburn. Student Interns will also be asked to travel to schools within the Chicagoland area.
If you meet these requirements, please review the Clinical Student Intern Job Responsibilities. After reviewing, if you feel Willow House is a good fit with your professional training goals, we welcome you to apply: