Student Internships at Willow House
We are now open to accept applications for FALL 2023 – Spring 2024 Clinical Student interns.
Willow House is excited to invite you to apply for our internship program. We are looking for interns who are passionate about the grief and bereavement field and would like to learn more about supporting grieving individuals and communities. Bereavement work can be challenging but also very heartwarming and fulfilling. If you are interested in being apart of the Willow House team to further your education on providing grief support groups, presentations, family and community support, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to:
- Commit to one full school year
- Participate in our Facilitator Training: Dates to be determined
- Available to Intern during the day Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Be available on Monday and Thursday evenings to attend support groups
- Transportation is required. Students are required to attend groups in Libertyville, Arlington Heights, Chicago and in Bannockburn. Student Interns will also be asked to travel to schools within the Chicagoland area.
If you meet these requirements, please review the Clinical Student Intern Job Responsibilities. After reviewing, if you feel Willow House is a good fit with your professional training goals, we welcome you to apply: